"We collaborate with young people, families, and communities to provide intensive mental health services and supports, promote mental wellness, and instill hope."
A region of communities that understands and values mental and emotional wellness, in which all youth and their families have appropriate support and care.
- Dignity, respect, and appreciation for those we serve and each other.
- Opportunity for understanding, healing, and growth.
- Safe and stable environments.
- Individual voice and diversity.
- Excellence and achievement.
- Identifying options when none seem available.
- Lifelong learning.
- Resilience and recovery.
Please visit our Leadership page https://www.kairosnw.org/about
To contact Human Resources, please call (541) 956-4943 or email us at HR@kairosnw.org